Financal Analyst (JR1003209)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is seeking an enthusiastic FP&A business partner to support the Investor Communications Services segment. As the Financial Analyst, FP&A, you will partner with technology leaders in the development and infrastructure areas in order to achieve financial goals achieve cost efficiencies and analyze trends. You will also support the tracking, operational improvement and reporting on the segments capital spending in the form of machinery, servers, lease-hold improvements and internally built and used software.
Do you have a passion for finance? Are you looking to join a highly collaborative and dynamic team? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization.
- Prepare monthly, annual and quarterly financial analysis:
- Headcount and labor
- Capital spend & forecast
- External labor
- Maintenance agreements
- Professional services revenue
- Quarterly forecasts
- Annual Operating plan
- Long term strategic planning
- Ad-Hoc analysis
- Capital Committee
- Operational improvement initiatives
- Business case reviews/development
- Manage Adhoc requests
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios
- Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
- Other misc analyses as required by management
- Bachelor's degree and 0-3 years related experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; proficiency with Access
- Experience with Oracle
- Accounting experience
- An eye For Business and solid presentation skills
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.