Client Operations Representative (JR1000890)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Operations Representative to join our team in Coppell, TX located at 404 Royal Lane. Our Client Operations Representatives are the very first point of contact to a wide array of national Broadridge clients and Client Relations teams. In this role, when issues arise, you will evaluate the situation, review advancement procedures, and communicate directly to Account Management and/or to our clients. To be successful in this role, basic research and analysis of each situation is paramount to ensure you provide clear instructions for next steps. At Broadridge, we value teamwork, so support is always available for more complex issues. You will document daily tasks to perform, as well as unknown daily issues that arise, which should be handled within client Service Level Agreements (SLA's). You will often handle an issue from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached.
- Update time sensitive production instructions in IQ to ensure job processing in compliance with client requirements
- Craft and maintain IQ instruction templates for new clients or products
- Enter job insertion and postage related information in database in a timely manner
- Generate reports from database as needed
- Create/update documentation for COPS team's standard procedures
- Efficiently complete documented tasks which support internal and external client needs
- Report issues/concerns periodically in each production area
- Complete work with accuracy above speed, but advance if the SLA cannot be met and/or request assistance from teammates
- Provide coverage to support our clients and be prepared to act as the initial contact point for client inquiries
- Support other Client Ops/Client Relations teams across multiple Broadridge sites
- Build relationships with internal departments such as Print, Production, QC, Logistics and Finance
- Act as a liaison between Production and the Client Services teams
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- A self-starter with 2+ years of experience in a client service related role, or equivalent experience
- A high level of computer competency especially working with the MS Office suite
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and time management and follow-up skills
- Able to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers.
- Able to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues to build positive relationships
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility with your work schedule to ensure department coverage
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet client SLAs
- Ability to identify and resolve basic problems and advance as needed
- Ability to follow documented procedures and provide feedback for process improvement
- In a team environment we succeed as a team, so the expectation is to support the team's success
- Capability to guide and support Associate Client Operations Representatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.