Client Operations Representative (JR1002912)
- 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Operations Representative to join our El Dorado Hills, CA office located at 5220 Robert J. Matthews Parkway. This is a night position. In this role, you are the first point of contact to a wide array of Broadridge clients. In addition, we are the 24/7/365 support for Broadridge’s Client Relations teams (Account Management) across the country. When issues arise, a Client Ops Rep will evaluate the situation, review escalation procedures, and communicate directly to Account Management and/or the client. This is a dynamic environment that constantly changes with each new challenge.
Does this role sound like it is a match for you? If so, read below on how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization.
- You will research and analyze each situation to ensure clear instructions are presented.
- Documented daily tasks to perform, as well as unknown daily issues that arise, which will be addressed within client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Handle issues from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached.
- You will apply your knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures, platforms, products, and services to assess moderately complex problems/concerns in order to achieve a resolution.
- Client Ops Reps also assist in 24/7 coverage of other Broadridge departments that do not have night/weekend/holiday coverage.
Shift: Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat from either 6pm to 4am or 8pm to 6am
- 2+ year of experience in a client service related role or equivalent experience
- Experience with MS Office suite of products
- Computer competency and basic typing
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills
- A self-starter with professional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues
- Ability to work a night position, four nights per week (Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat), 10 hour shifts typically starting at either 6pm or 8pm.
- Although it is expected that this is a night position, business needs may dictate that each associate will work any shift due to the need to provide Broadridge’s clients with 24/7/365 support. Training will take place on the day shift and schedules will vary during this time. Flexibility is required.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.