- 2 Gateway Center, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Broadridge is growing, and we are seeking a leader and hands-on practitioner who directs the strategy, design, and development of global HR processes, policies and practices that drive improved workforce performance. You will ensure that processes and systems are scalable, sustainable, and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the entire organization. You'll drive continuous improvement within the HR function, drawing on external and internal best practices and leading-edge HR thinking on initiatives. In this role, you will partner with HR Shared Services leaders, as well as other corporate groups, to ensure an amazing end to end user experience, while continually improving and streamlining processing and auditing. You will report to VP, HR Shared Services.
Are you looking to join an organization where you can make a significant impact? Are you looking for an opportunity with a dynamic and creative organization? See below for how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization
- Understand the Broadridge businesses, associate population, and culture to develop the overall HR systems, reporting/analytics, and end user experience strategy. Create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting and analytics, while focused on the end user experience.
- Lead and manage day to day operations of the HR information systems team. Optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness. Perform regular business process reviews, review enhancement lists, make on-going suggestions and create plan to put into action.
- Plan for needed resources and funding. Develop and lead projects based business and HR strategies. Lead the projects and teams: obtain key stakeholder agreement, develop requirements, build/test, prepare plan for change management, go live, and conduct post-mortem feedback enhancements.
- Handle vendor relationships as an extension of the team. Partner with VP, HRSS and Procurement to negotiate contract renewals at the lowest cost possible with the best services. Lead RFI and RFP efforts. Lead system upgrade or migration to new vendor or module.
- Leverage the HRIS platform and provide analytical tools that align with talent development, workforce planning and best in class HR analytics. Develop and evaluate measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems. Ensure SLAs are adhered to and create plans to address trends and issues.
- Establish a high performing team and lead a culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services and meets Service Level Agreements. Plan and manage workforce planning, schedules, headcount and structure. Recommend team structure and budget requirements. Monitor quality and timeliness of work and provide constructive and timely feedback.
- Lead compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, and external audits.
- Lead the due diligence on M&A deals. Identify issues and implement solutions by working directly with the HR team, the deal team, and our outsourced/vendor partners. Lead the team delivery project plan to ensure accurate programming and data and quick resolution of issues. Coordinate and deliver transition services for all operational services and training and communication.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- 10+ years within HRIS with at least 5 years of leading a team and developing the strategy. Workday experience required. ADP a plus.
- Experience leading global system RFPs and implementations.
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws.
- Experience preparing and presenting summary information and proposals to senior leadership.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business, or related field highly desirable.
- Certification a plus (HRIP, APA, Project Mgmt Professional, Six Sigma, etc).
- Setting strategy, focusing on costs and process efficiency.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills (advanced Excel required).
- Demonstrated ability to run projects, on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple vendors, contracts, SLAs, and open issues log.
- High level of discretion with confidential material.
- Manage approximately $3M budget.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comfort around senior management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Travel may be required domestically and/or internationally for purposes of training, meetings, and/or working sessions.
- Candidate will be based in our Newark, NJ offices most days each week.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.