Support Administrator (Entry-Level) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is currently seeking a dynamic Support Administrator for an entry-level role in our Corporate Client Services team in our Deer Park, Long Island office. In this role you will be assisting in a variety of tasks involving data entry and tracking. If you are comfortable working in a high-pressure, high-volume environment where is essential, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, 6 month contract position.
- You are able to update and monitor internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project
- You are able to provide timely and accurate reporting to various internal departments regarding mailing status, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of a project
- You will work with a number of different internal applications to provide clients with samples of Broadridge products
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications with emphasis in Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- You possess an excellent ability to prioritize tasks, and effectively manage time
- You can perform day-to-day assigned functions in the specified timeframe to ensure that our client expectations are met and exceeded
- You should be comfortable communicating with internal departments and on occasion external contacts
- Will be expected to perform general office tasks in support of the team
- Must be detail-oriented as requests are sensitive and client driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.