Lead Financial Analyst (JR1002758)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing and we are currently seeking a Lead Financial Analyst to join our team in Newark. In this role, you will lead global accounting processes for compensation and benefits, including US fringe, payroll, severance and bonus. You will be a key member of the Shared Services Group reporting to a Finance Director within the Corporate Controllers organization. You will work with human resources, finance and business units to improve all aspects of the financial reporting process.
Functional responsibilities include ensuring all fringe, payroll and bonus elements are accounted for properly, all related reconciliations are prepared in accordance with Broadridge policy, and all outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner. You'll lead annual compilation of US fringe operating plan and monthly forecast updates. You will use your strong business partnering skills, analytical and process improvement experience.
Are you a collaborative, ambitious and analytical individual with strong background in compensation and benefits accounting management? Are you a self-starter looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization? See below for how you can make an immediate impact with our organization.
- Lead the US Fringe accounting, planning and forecasting processes. Compile monthly executive level analysis of the overall Fringe position and drivers of variances.
- Lead the overall monthly book close process including journal entry and account reconciliation approvals
- Manage accounting for all US post-retirement plans. (SERP, SORP and ERSP)
- Liaison with Payroll department to resolve all reconciling items
- Support all US fringe accounting, planning and forecast including all monthly allocations
- Lead global bonus accrual and payout processes. Compile executive level analysis.
- Deliver key projects focused on process standardization and automation
- Ensure proper documentation of policies, SOP’s and test plans
- 5 to 7 years of experience including use of Oracle in an ADP outsourced payroll environment
- B.S. Accounting required
- CPA Preferred
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in compensation and benefits or other relevant supervisory roles.
- Strong business partnering and customer focus
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (strong Excel data analysis skills and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Oracle GL and TM1 experience preferred
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.