Single Sign-On / Identity & Access Management – Engineer
- 110 West Park Drive, Mt Laurel, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring a Single Sign-On (SSO) / Identity and Access Management Engineer in our Mt. Laurel, NJ office. You will report to the Director of SSO/IdM Development, and you will work with a team of Engineers and Project Managers on various projects. Are you passionate about new and innovative technology solutions? If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.Responsibilities
- You will develop, engineer, integrate and implement SSO and federation (SAML) solutions across the Broadridge enterprise.
- You will work with CA SiteMinde, CA Federation Security Services and CA Directory which are the primary components utilized for engineering, developing, and integrating both internal and client-facing applications under SSO.
- Document new development/integration items with detailed technical specifications,
- You will test and validate all development/integration items and migrating integrations/solutions between various Broadridge environments (Dev, Q/A, Prod) during the designated change windows including nights/weekends at times.
- Assist with identifying the scope, strategy, technology, and roadmap for SSO/IdM integrations and solutions. The SSO/IdM Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting any issues reported with the environment or solution/integration.
- You have strong systems integration skills, development skills, and direct hands-on experience in developing/configuring and implementing SSO authentication solutions, federation (SAML), OAuth and provisioning solutions.
- You also have direct experience with change management procedures and running multiple technology projects.
- Experience with business analysis to understand the business requirements and implementation needs for successful implementation of the SSO related technologies.
- 5+ years experience with CA SiteMinder is required
- Strong programming experience in C++ / Java
- 5+ years of configuration/development and implementation experience with Single Sign-on technologies including Federation (SAML), OAuth is required.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze and understand business/technology needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills to engineering multiple parallel efforts
- Solid grasp of a development organization and the SDLC along with change management procedures/protocols, documentation and testing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.