Financial Operations Supervisor (MAN2104)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Operations Supervisor to join our global Finance team in Deer Park. In this role, you will responsible for supervising the AR group. This team is responsible for collections, AR and other related activities for Mutual Fund clients and Customer Communication clients.
Key areas of focus for this role will be driving process improvement and automation. You'll demonsrate your dynamic ability to learn and work with different systems and be innovative with changing technology.
Do you have leadership experience with a real passion for finance/operations? Are you a self-starter who is interested in joining a fast-growing, dynamic organization? See below to learn how you can make an immediate impact to the success of our organization.
- Staff supervision of a team of 4-7 associates, including but not limited to hiring, corrective action, performance appraisals, review and approval of timesheet submission, etc.
- Coordinating training activities for associates based on core competency levels. Ensuring staff is properly cross-trained, professional and adequate coverage exists at all times.
- Effectively communicating messages to and from the leadership team, including messaging on the strategic vision and direction of the organization
- Monitoring Oracle Work queues and review AR reports with collectors (over 60, over 180 and over 360 reports, COAS, etc.) to ensure appropriate next steps are initiated, provide critical issue point for client inquiries, disputes, etc.
- Leading initiatives within the team and implementing process improvements.
- Resolving complex issues and ensuring message is appropriately communicated across the organization.
- Serving as a liaison with other departments as well as senior management.
- Maintaining, developing and implementing internal controls and procedures for compliance with SOX, regulations from the SEC and client contracts; maintaining procedure documentation.
- Partnering with business lines on rollout of new initiatives, pricing change, etc., for example: consolidation credit, RMFP billing changes/prepayment opportunities.
- Attending and participating in strategy meetings.
- Documenting all processes, procedures and providing necessary training of associates.
- Establishing and publishing metrics to measure timeliness and completeness of Credit and Collections activities ensuring any data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner with actionable insights.
- Initiating and leading initiatives/projects such as Electronic Invoicing, Mutual Fund postage prepayment, Client Visitations, Oracle improvements, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree; Business related preferred
- 4+ years experience in finance, client services or operations
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire various team
- Strong system knowledge of AR systems (Oracle preferred)
- Expertise in integrated Oracle modules such as Advanced Collections and Receivables and internal mainframe system is a plus
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.