Sr. Accounting Analyst
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are actively recruiting for a Sr. Accounting Analyst to join our Finance team in Deer Park. In this role, you'll prepare standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, monthly closing reports) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements. You'll compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries into accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions. You will work under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent discernment.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Do you thrive in a passionate and driven environment? Do you have a real passion for finance? See below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- You will apply basic accounting and finance principles, theories and concepts while performing specific tasks such as month end closing, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- You'll ensure documentation of accounting policies and procedures is current and applications are applied.
- You will assist in preparation of corporate deliverables (Excomm, Analyst call package, quarterly and year-end tax packages, ad hoc requests, etc).
- You'll assist in conducting SOX testing, preparation of ad hoc analysis to various P-L and operational metrics and providing support to various special projects that are designed to increase net operating income or promote operational efficiency.
- You'll work with business partners and the FP-A group on a monthly and quarterly basis for reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- You will work closely with the Financial Accounting Shared Services (FAST) India, FP-A group and the corporate team during the month end close cycle on deliverables and ad hoc requests.
- Should have general knowledge of internal controls over financial statements.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of relevant Accounting experience.
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Team oriented.
- High Level of proficiency with PCs and software, especially Excel, Access, Word, etc, is needed.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.