Help Desk Technician - Contract
- 2 Gateway Center, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We have a superb opportunity for a dynamic Help Desk Technician to join our Corporate Information Technology team in our Newark, NJ office. You will interfacing directly with Broadridge business members in providing technical support at all levels. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Are you looking for a new career where you can bring your dynamic technical expertise and customer interface skills to business partners in a team setting? If you are a self-starter that strives to improve productivity then we would love to hear from you. See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
This is a temporary, Contract role
- You are responsible for basic network troubleshooting, connectivity into the LAN Access points.
- You will install and configure all PC related software for the business via SCCM deployment tool or manually if needed.
- You can provide Level 1,2 and Level 3 technical support to internal users within the Broadridge Business Units
- Creates, track and closes tickets in problem management remedy application
- You will provide installation, maintenance, and tuning of Windows hardware and software systems
- You have knowledge of PC desktop configurations, with an emphasis on Win64 Bit platforms. Experienced with imaging and configuration of hardware as well as desktop management software.
- Mobility experience with Blackberry, IOS platform and Android. Know basic troubleshooting steps with mobile devices.
- Telecom VOIP phone configuration and support for all desk phones inside the organization using our PME Tool
- Support of an Active Directory domain environment
- You are able to execute imaging tasks on desktop/laptops using SCCM Deployment process or equivalent imaging software
- Interfaces extensively with LAN, WAN,
- You will work in concert with SR LAN Administrator's onsite and serve as backup capacity to if needed
- MAC, Apple / Basic knowledge of troubleshooting the IOS environment in a corporate space
- 2+years experience in a technical open system environment or equivalent experience
- You have excellent communications, organizational, and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems, and network technologies
- Understanding of Desktop Windows scripting and automation
- Understanding of systems management tools like SCCM, BitLocker, Firewall, Spyware utilities, and desktop patching utilities.
- Overall knowledge of the hardware and software components of Windows operating system.
- Ability to work as a member of diverse project team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.