Lead Technical Recruiter
- 300 park Ave. 49/50 th Street, New York, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our growing corporate recruiting team in NYC. This role is an excellent chance to define your corporate recruiting career. You will work closely with business leaders in all aspects of the recruiting process, partnering with them to develop innovative sourcing strategies that will help us build an innovative technology platform. You will be responsible for helping the team meet our goals and objectives including number of positions filled, time to fill, diversity, agency avoidance, and client happiness.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Are you passionate about recruiting with a strong collaborative nature? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization below.
What you will do:
- Partner with technology managers and recruiters to drive the development of sourcing pipelines for high-impact technology roles
- Build your network and manage relationships with prospective candidates to build their interest in current or future opportunities with Broadridge
- Research competitors and industry trends to develop creative job ads to attract new talent and increase qualified applications
- Develop relationships with local technical meetups with a focus on sponsoring events and building brand awareness
- Minimum of three 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing recruiting environment; agency recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Experience recruiting software developers for front office trading environment required
- Proven recruiting experience, including sourcing, developing candidate relationships and interviewing, required
- Excellent oral, written, and phone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively tackle and present good solutions to problems, required
- Strong organizational, follow up, and multi-tasking abilities
- Client service focused
- Ability to work independently and within a group in a matrixed led environment
- Strong social and negotiation/influence skills
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.