Corporate Medical Physician
- 2 Gateway Center, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we have an exciting opportunity in our In-House medical office. This role will work 3.5 days/week in our Newark NJ office and 1/2 day once a week in our Park Ave, NY location.
As the Corporate Medical Physician, you will provide clinical care and counseling for Broadridge Associates. You will share in the medical team's common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance and safety in the workplace for all Broadridge associates.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team in a position of great responsibility where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we urge you to read below to see how you can contribute to our growing organization today.
- You will evaluate, diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries. Perform annual physicals and provide clinical care and counseling with an emphasis on risk factor modification, health assessment and disease prevention. The clinical services are provided with high focus on protection of associates' right to privacy and protection of confidential information.
- You'll oversee the daily activities and manage workflow to maximize efficiency.
- You will develop a liaison relationship with members of the local medical community and professional medical organizations creating a community based medical referral network.
- You will promote all Broadridge medical resources as appropriate, including the following: referrals to the disease and lifestyle management programs, EAP and discount gym program.
- You'll assist the nurse practitioner in developing health promotions and performing ergonomic evaluations.
- You will use the electronic medical record for accurate and timely documentation of all patient encounters.
- You'll oversee the CPR/AED program for all US sites.
Education/Certifications - Experience:
- Medical degree (MD or DO). Minimum of 3 years in internal medicine, family practice, occupational medicine or emergency medicine is required.
- Current valid license to practice medicine in New Jersey.
- Current valid license to practice medicine in New York or willing to obtain NY licensure.
- Current DEA certificate.
- CPR/AED certification or working towards certification.
- Ongoing participation in continuing medical education.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication skills. Basic computer skills.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.