Quality Assurance Analyst
- 4 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
The Quality Assurance Analyst will liaise with internal business units in support of delivering a superior end product to Broadridge customers. They will carry out policies and procedures to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet the organization standards and end user requirements.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Design, construct and implement test plans, procedures and test cases for Broadridge products and system applications
- Participate in verification and validation of product enhancements and development through integration and regression testing
- Define and report defects or issues and work with appropriate business units to resolve them
- Devise improvement to current procedures and models of possible future development
- Maintain all QA test environments according to QA department standards
- Understand and research/troubleshoot issues related to the financial industry and/or Dataphile products
- Provides feedback on existing testing methods, processes, tools and systems as well as suggestions for improvement
- Participates in the development of consistent testing methodology and environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment offering moral and technical support to other team members
- Some travel may be required
- Industry training in development environment tools and products
- Training in the software development life cycle methodology
- 3-5 years of experience within the brokerage industry
- University degree or community college diploma
- Broadridge experience in the Operations area of a brokerage/bank firm experience or Trust Company with Trust Accounting experience
- Canadian Securities course, ISTQB certification and background in information systems are definite assets
- Brokerage experience in Contracts, Trust and Fees are definite assets
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of MS office suite products
- Must be familiar with Broadridge suite of products
- Ability to perform automated and manual testing in mainframe/GUI based environment using Mercury suite of products (Quality Center/Quick Test Professional)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail