Administrative Assistant - CONTRACT
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are actively recruiting for a top-tier Administrative Assistant in our Deer Park, NY location to support our VP of Client Services and the Investor Communications Solutions (ICS) Issuer team. This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will play an integral role within the team. Are you looking to join a dynamic and premier organization? Would you like to play a meaningful role on a creative team? See how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization below.
This is a long term temporary, contract role and is expected to be a temporary to permanent role.
- Support - You will provide administrative and related services primarily for our VP, Client Services and ICS Issuer team. This includes, but is not limited to calendar, phone, travel and expense management. You will distinguish urgent calls from others and act accordingly. You will handle sensitive information while retaining confidentiality at all times.
- Calendar management - You will manage and coordinate heavy, complex meeting schedule which often includes participants from international locations, members of the Company's Executive Committee, and senior executives. This includes calendar management, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Events - You'll coordinate events, client and executive meetings, and staff meetings. You will provide project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- You'll works closely with the executive assistants to President, CFO, ICS Leadership team and the executive committee.
- Powerpoint, Excel and Word Documents -- You will craft and edit presentations and reports using Microsoft office suite as well as other applicable software. You'll prepare electronic files with proven ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. You may be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes. You will also compose and/or type memorandums and letters and additional correspondence.
- Office support -- You'll give back up support as needed for our Administrative Support Team in Deer Park to ensure coordinated phone and vacation coverage.
- Travel coordination- You will coordinate travel itineraries and related meetings, which are sometimes international. This includes the management of calendars, creation of itinerary, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Other administrative and support tasks as assigned.
- 2-10 years of experience supporting high profile executives in a similar Executive Assistant role or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Ability to write and communicate verbally in a professional manner, with excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Flexibility for working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Ability to work in dynamic industry, with short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to handle very sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion
- NYS Notary a plus, or willingness to obtain within 90days of hire date is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.