Sr. Executive Admin Asst II
- 2 Gateway Center, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are recruiting for a Sr Administrative Assistant to join our GTO team. In this integral role you will be a meaningful part of the team. You will be responsible for providing executive level administrative support, while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
Are you a polished Executive Assistant who possesses exceptional attention to detail, integrity and a positive attitude? If you are an experienced administrative professional who thrives in an exciting, dynamic environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.General Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Manage calendars, meetings and related communication and make executive decisions in order to prioritize urgent requests.
- Screen and handle phones and emails, conference calls, etc. to ensure messages are communicated accurately.
- Handle and craft expense reports and follow up on reimbursements, and other day-to-day responsibilities required to ensure Executive is fully supported and enabled.
- Schedule and coordinate special events, projects and ensure support and requirements are met.
- Coordinate and send out monthly reminders to ensure status reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Set up Monthly Management team meetings.
- Examine and approve all Workday reqs and expense reports for the Executive team, and ensure all tasks are approved in a timely manner.
- Approve all time worked and vacation schedules and ensure submitted in Eetime accurately
- Directly meaningful experience supporting the executives of a mid-sized-to-large corporation.Ideally, you will have supported, or led the support of, multiple executives.
- Not less than 5 years contiguous executive support experience (Pres, VP/EVP). Ideally 10+ years experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word; moderate proficiency in PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Key Success Factors include:
- Act as a leading team player working across the business unit - executive team to ensure issues of travel, meeting schedules, material preparations and any other administrative duties are completed.
- Utilize detailed knowledge of company operations, policies and department functions to perform assigned duties, proactively and with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to gain an understanding of the executive style and adapt/adjust own style and presentation to that of the executives.
- Professional Presentation. Able to present oneself with respect and composure as a representative of the Executive and BR
- Identify and leverage other resources within the business to clarify needs, delegate tasks etc. In addition, must have a confident attitude and be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.