- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY, us
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring a System Administrator in our Edgewood, NY location. You will be responsible for administration and support of our enterprise wide toolsets such as Confluence and JIRA. This will include user support, performance monitoring, upgrades, configuration changes and system migrations. Are you a self starter who is passionate about working on technology solutions? If you're striving to work among a growing and diverse team, please continue reading.Responsibilities
- Ensure monitoring and maintaining of performance of toolsets
- You will configure and administer Confluence and JIRA instances
- Provide Level 1, 2 and 3 technical support to end users.
- Provide evaluation, installation and support of plug-ins.
- You will also support business process automation and develop queries
- Create, track and close tickets related to toolset support
- You will provide support migrations and system upgrades
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 3 + years experience with related tools
- Experience with Atlassian toolsets
- We seek excellent communications, organizational, and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work as a member of diverse project team.
- Experience with Jira administration is a plus #LI-AS1 *DICE_TA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.