CIO Chief of Staff
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring a CIO Chief of Staff reporting to our Sr. V.P. CIO for Technology Solutions and Services (TSS). As a key member of our growing and diverse team you will serve as a central point of contract for our TSS organization ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in developing and driving the strategic business agenda for the organization. We have a high performance, dynamic, high-pressure environment where you will maintain an extraordinary level of confidentiality.
Are you a change agent that loves driving strategic initiatives? If so, please read below.
- In this highly visible role you will lead and drive key strategic technical initiatives that will increase organizational capability and efficiency, including: change initiatives, associate engagement and communications.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that the CIO is fully briefed and prepared for all day-to-day professional interactions and project management, new business ventures and logistical operations.
- Drive alignment with TSS organization as a point of contact between senior management, employees and other business partners by participating in strategic and tactical business planning to execute Broadridge goals and objectives.
- Develop communication strategy and plan creation and execution (including coordination with associate engagement initiatives and Scope and Diversity goals) serving as a bridge for communication between TSS and key business areas.
- You will research and create presentations, executive briefings, financial reporting, and monthly business reviews while partnering with other business areas on technical projects and initiatives.
- Support the coordination and preparation for all meetings/events chaired and/or attended by the CIO.
- Create written and graphical presentations of TSS financials for internal and external audiences.
- Assist in planning and preparing for quarterly and monthly business area operating reviews with senior executive team, Broadridge group activities and other outside conferences.
- Review portfolio financials - sales and industry reports on a periodic basis, prepare reports, trend analysis and executive summaries.
- You will be involved with annual budget preparation and annual investment plan and updates
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years' of relevant IT experience either in technology consulting or technology strategy
- You have a strong financial background with proven ability in financial/quantitative data analysis
- You have excelled working in a dynamic environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- You have proven deep understanding of these key dimensions of strategy, operations, interpersonal and technical competencies.
- Confirmed flexibility and have a comfort level with working in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills. Being able to plan and organize with and through people is essential to success.
- You are extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management; present to customers and project sponsors and play a supporting role in presentation to higher levels of management.
- Ability to formulate clear and concise executive -messages- to both internally and to business partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.