- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to deliver a high level of service to their internal marketing clients.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the insights and knowledge we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
The Brainrider Account team is a group of relationship builders, trusted advisors, and revenue generators.
Operating as the senior point of contact for all matters related to your accounts, your focus will be on managing and building long-term relationships with senior members on your accounts to ensure Brainrider is providing them with the marketing creative capabilities and capacity they need to succeed.
Our core values should naturally align with yours. Your ability to actively listen to your clients, understand what they need, provide sage advice, formulate a plan of action to help, and continuously improve will be your recipe for success.
You will be an advocate for your clients, and a leader for an experienced team of marketers and creatives working to deliver client business results. You will be a driver of agency growth, bringing both commercial and creative thinking to Brainrider deliverables, supporting sales in closing new business with tier 1 prospects, developing strategic account plans and bringing new opportunities for existing and new clients to maximize profit.
Key Performance Metrics
Your primary goal will be to ensure our clients are satisfied with the value we are providing, and are likely to recommend us to their peers and commit to long term relationships.
As your Brainrider team leans into client projects to execute and deliver results, your focus will be on expanding and developing new business relationships to develop new opportunities within existing clients.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key senior decision makers in client organizations, globally
- Stay in close, regular contact with clients, seek out new client relationships, listen and understand their needs, and provide trusted advice on their situation, challenges, goals
- Develop relationships with client influencers, contacts throughout the organization and prospective clients through regular networking and relationship-building activities
- Generate sales among client accounts to grow the revenue of your client-base
- Offer Brainrider participation and support in client planning activities, including marketing strategies, planning and budgeting, while demonstrating industry knowledge and its application to business challenges
- Have a thorough understanding of the B2B/digital landscape and how it is affecting our clients’ businesses, while staying updated on news related clients' industries, target markets and audiences
- Create and update account plans, setting and managing account sales goals, tracking account performance, and regularly communicating account progress, including opportunities, client satisfaction, profitability, revenue forecast and future plan and pipeline to Head of Client Services
- Provide direction to team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Monitor the client’s budget, explaining costs, provide cost optimization solutions and renegotiating contracts if necessary
- Work with sales team to win new business for tier 1 prospects, preparing proposals in response to RFPs
- Maintain updated knowledge of Brainrider products and services, identify industry trends, and work with management in identifying business success factors and risks for new and existing clients
- Experience: 8+ years working in progressive marketing services and/or agency and/or client-side B2B marketing roles
- Tech-savvy: You like working with various digital tools and pick them up quickly
- Trusted Advisor: You are customer-oriented, a natural relationship builder, have strong listening and communication skills, and feel successful when helping others achieve results
Skill sets we are looking for:
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior-level client relationships
- Talent for effectively driving new business opportunities from discovery to identification to conversion, including presenting independently to senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Exceptional supervisory, delegation and mentorship skills
- Strong personal organization and attention to detail
- Positive, proactive, self-starter adept at prioritizing competing tasks
- High level of curiosity, inquisitive and engaged
- Commitment to collaboration with teammates and working together to overcome challenges
NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED. This is a full-time position supporting our global team. Due to COVID-19 guidelines this role is 100% remote, work from home.
Please include a current CV and any additional information outlining your experience.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.