- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services agency with teams in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, LA, Toronto, London, helping our clients plan, build, run, and measure beautiful, effective marketing and communication programs.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
Brainrider is looking for an experienced B2B Designer to join our Toronto team. You are known for your ability to push creative solutions for global brands. As a conceptual thinker, you can translate ideas into original, innovative and effective design solutions for B2B marketing. You’re passionate about design, technology and staying on top of current trends, and, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position may also include embedded projects, working for Brainrider but dedicated to one of our client's offices, for a specified timeframe. We call it the "Flex Model" you can learn more about it at brainrider.com.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Creative Director, Design Lead and Studio Teams on internal and client projects
- Take ownership of projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines
- Mentor junior designers to ensure their work is of high quality
- Excel across a wide range of design projects including:
- Designing and Pitching new concepts and ideas to clients
- Digital and Print Executions – (Websites, landing pages, emails, digital advertising, brochures, ebooks, infographics, illustrations, reports, etc..)
- Presentation Design/development (PPT/Keynote)
- Strong design portfolio representing a variety of work and formats (online, print, presentations)—provide portfolio URL with application
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint,
- 3-5 years of directly related experience designing for marketing, preferably B2B
- Formal graphic design training (university degree or college diploma)
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories and communicate concepts/ideas with easy-to-understand visuals internally and to clients
- Ability to excel in a cross-functional environment and manage intensive workload
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in new business initiatives and assist creative lead in research and presentation materials
- Exceptional time management and high level of accountability
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain design concepts while accepting constructive feedback and providing effective solutions
- Nice to have: Motion graphics experience, Illustration experience
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- Portfolio link showing relevant design work
- Salary expectations
Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process.
This is a full-time position based out of our Toronto office. Due to current COVID-19 guidelines this position is 100% remote/work from home until further notice.
NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE.