Associate Digital Producer
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services company with teams in Toronto, San Francisco/Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, and London helping our clients build beautiful, effective, compelling content and campaigns.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
As an Associate Digital Producer at Brainrider, you'll manage assigned client projects through the entire lifecycle, for a variety of client project initiatives. Associate Producers play a supportive role in all aspects of the studio’s success; assisting in project profitability, helping to nurture client relationships, and fostering team morale.
You excel at building trust-based relationships with clients and stakeholders, and equipping them with the information they need to make swift, sure decisions. You possess a variety of competencies and are known for your strong project management, ability to lead cross-functional teams, and your exceptional follow-through and communication. You can also manage and contribute to multiple, simultaneous projects with dexterity and ease.
Your success in this role will be determined by your ability to bring better transparency and visibility into all projects and requests that require design support, enabling resource managers and project owners to discuss and agree on prioritization, resourcing, and sequencing of projects. You will also work with designers to ensure they’re working on the right projects at the right times.
Your regular responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of small projects, or support Sr. Producers on larger projects, throughout their life cycle with the guidance and support from Executive Management.
- Plan for and prioritize deliverables and resources across all projects, based on scope of work, marketing plan and project goals
- Generate and manage project plans, estimates and schedules for small scoped projects
- Have ownership in the quality of the final product; ensure deliverables meet the clients’ expectations and Brainrider’s high-quality standards
- Proactively monitor projects to anticipate potential risks and identify solutions to address them in advance
- Participate in the success of project meetings by clarifying goals and managing achievements of those goals in collaboration with the internal team
- Communicating a project’s progress with clients and internal teams
- Track and successfully manage the financial health of all projects to avoid project overages on small projects, with guidance from Resource Manager
- Project administration and closeout
- Recommend project methodology and scope effort to fit within budget and schedule; ensure work is delivered on time and on budget
- 1-3 years experience as a project manager in a creative studio or agency
- Have strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- In-depth understanding of resource requirements, timelines, and workback schedules for a variety of marketing, advertising, and design deliverables and formats
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent short-turn projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Have enthusiasm to work with multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Positive team player who also works well independently
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office, Workfront or other PM tool, and collaboration tool such as Workplace or Slack
NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED. Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
Please note this position may include some embedded projects, working for Brainrider but dedicated to one of our client's offices for a specified timeframe. We call it the "Flex Model" you can learn more about it at brainrider.com
Flexible remote working options, social perks, and competitive annual salary. Learn more about us @brainriderinc
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.