Digital Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brainrider is a marketing services company with teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Menlo Park, New York and Toronto helping our clients build beautiful, effective, compelling content and campaigns.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a full-time embedded position working 100% on-site at our client's office in Seattle. Relocation is not provided. This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended SIP guidelines.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work with our Client embedded marketing team to support one or more large scale digital projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager will partner across a broad cross-functional team to execute digital activations and develop powerful data-driven insights and optimizations that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions focused on supporting mobile app publishers and developers monetize their applications with Facebook Audience Network.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience working across a multitude of digital channels including but not limited to organic and paid social, display, and search. You will possess strong planning, execution, data, analytics, and reporting skills. You enjoy working cross functionally, lead with empathy and can partner with a multitude of internal and external cross-functional teams including marketing, analytics, engineering, and agencies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Manage cross-channel digital marketing campaigns end-to-end from research and strategy, media buying and tracking, execution, optimization, and post-launch review
- Familiar working with 3rd party Insights & Analytics companies (i.e. Nielsen, Harris Poll, Ipsos) on brand awareness and perception studies
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams
- Run A/B and multivariate tests across digital channels to analyze and improve performance against business KPIs
- Collaborate with broad cross-functional partners including brand and design, marketing communications, engineering, analytics, and external digital marketing partners and agencies
- 5+ years of relevant and proven digital marketing experience
- Experience in ad operations or marketing operations with proficiency in various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Strong experience with digital analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Google Marketing Platform, Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and DSPs (e.g., Google DV360, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to own the room and effectively present ideas
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Up to date with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
- Experience marketing to SMB and/or B2B Tech audiences a plus
- 4+ years of website project management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, written communication and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices
- Proficient in HTML/XML/CSS
- Expertise with various content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with analytics and data tracking tools
- Experience with SEO management and optimization
- Publishing, News, or Media Industry experience preferred
- BA/BS degree business, marketing, economics, communications or similar with strong academic background or equivalent experience
This is a full-time position reporting to our Seattle office. This position is remote until further notice, following COVID-19 recommended SIP guidelines.
Compensation: annual salary, 15 days PTO per year, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and other benefits.
Impressive candidates selected to advance through our rigorous evaluation and hiring process will be contacted.
No agencies or recruiters please.