Customer Care Advisor -P/T Weekends
- Breckland, Milton Keyens, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Over the course of 10 years, BP Pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK’s biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK’s only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following acquisition by BP in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and has moved to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes in March 2020 to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
- Saturday and Sunday 16 hours. (07.30-16.30 / 08.30-17.30 04 12.30-21.30 - weekly rotational shifts)
NOTE TRAINING IS PROVIDED IN THE WEEK SO YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS DURING THE WEEK
Dealing with all types of inbound and outbound contacts – calls, emails and live chats
- To be the first point of contact for our customers and charge point hosts
- Identify customer needs and resolve their queries
- Understand our products and keep up to date with any changes
- Act as an ambassador for our brand
Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident on the telephone
- Strong clear verbal and written English skills
- Ability and familiarity with use of a desktop PC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Strong people skills
- Previous experience of working in large customer care centre is required
Please note that individuals will be required to do work from home during Covid-19 and MUST have the facilities (space/internet etc.) to conduct this service smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
Brand new offices, free parking , onsite café,