Customer Care Agents -9-12 month contract
- Breckland, Milton Keynes, UK
Over the course of 10 years, BP Pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK’s biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK’s only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following acquisition by BP in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and has moved to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes in March 2020 to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
Dealing with all types of inbound and outbound contacts – calls, emails and live chats
(High call volume and pressurized)
- To be the first point of contact for our customers and charge point hosts
- Identify customer needs and resolve their queries
- Understand our products and keep up to date with any changes
- Act as an ambassador for our brand
Please only apply if you have the following:
- 1 years as a customer care agent in a contact/call centre having managed high call volumes experience in either inbound or outbound. Experience in dealing with multiple chats would be beneficial?
- Locally based within 30 minutes of our head office in Milton Keynes
- Strong communications skills and ability to pick up things quickly.
- Strong verbal and written English skills ( as you will be interacting with our customers via chat and telephony systems)
- Can do attitude and resilient ( as our current operating environment is not for the faith hearted !)
Hours are : 07.30-16.30 / 08.30--17.30 / 12.30-21.30 and every 4th weekend - rota's are released four weeks in advance - but must some flexibility will be required to meet business needs. Please note we are a 24 hour contact centre and bank holidays are included in shift pattern
Salary £22k pro rata
Please note that individuals will be required to do work from home during Covid-19 and MUST have the facilities (space/internet etc.) to conduct this service smoothly, effectively and efficiently.