- Paris, France
BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar’s ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, and since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly and unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held and founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, and fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
Our People team is composed of 14 passionate individuals divided in 3 teams: Talent & Organization, People Operations and Culture & Engagement. You will be part of the People Operations team whose main mission is to build and manage a robust end to end employee cycle and relations.
The People Officer is responsible for the efficient and accurate completion of HR related data and administrative tasks such as generating and issuing employment contracts, processing leavers, liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding payroll and benefits administration. The People Officer will also manage projects as part of the annual People review roadmap.
What you will contribute to:
Managing all employee onboarding cycle (administrative follow-up, issuing of employment contracts, appointments with occupational doctor, etc.) in liaison with managers;
Managing employees offboarding ensuring flawless communication and execution, assist on employment contract termination (dismissal, “rupture conventionnelle”, “solde tout compte” etc.);
Maintain information stored within the HRIS (Bamboo HR) and update relevant dashboard for tracking of internal HR administrative processes (trial period follow-up, mobility and promotion, employee data changes, ….);
Supporting employees and managers on a daily basis: Manage the People inbox mail, provide advice to employees regarding his/her employment, benefits, documentation regarding probationary reviews, workplace agreements and changes during contract execution (contract renewals, draft of addenda, mobility, etc.);
Manage global payroll and providing support :
To the Payroll Manager and assist in ensuring the accurate payroll processing for France and the subsidiaries for international
Regarding social declarations and surveys addressed to the People Team
Annual audit working closely with Finance and payroll providers;
Support Talent team as part of immigration and relocation processes as well as the Relocation agency
Taking part into several HR topics: actively participate to the People roadmap, monitor internal HRIS and HR tools, improve People Operations processes
What you will need to be successful:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Laws, Business Administration or significant working experience in one of these areas;
- Minimum 4/5 years of working experience in a similar position within an HR department
- Experience in implementing and driving process changes
- Highly organized and able to apply and follow-up processes with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Strong prioritization skills and multitasking
- Results driven with strong attention to details
- Fluent in French and English, another language (spanish, russian, …) will be a plus.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong “Fun & Serious” company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value “Be The Member”.
- BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will invite you for various interviews with our Engagement Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.