Staffing Coordinator - Scheduler
- 169 Valentine Rd, Pittsfield, MA 01201, USA
JOIN OUR 5 STAR TEAM
Hillcrest Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 265 bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in West Pittsfield and approximately 15 minutes away from the New York State Line. We serve all of Berkshire County and Eastern New York State communities. In addition to Long Term Care, Hillcrest offers short term rehabilitation; behavioral health; Alzheimer's and Hospice Care. We also offer vent dependent care and a bariatric program.
Our staff is well diversified to meet the specific needs of our residents based on compassion, integrity, teamwork and excellence which provide our residents with outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Develops monthly staffing schedule for DON/HR’s approval
- Prepares daily staffing schedules with continual revisions as necessary
- Audits daily staffing of nurses and certified nursing assistants to meet the requirements
- Finds replacements for staff call offs
- Reconciles daily schedule with time card report daily
- Communicates continuously regarding staffing needs and concerns
- Monitors and maintains nursing master schedule
- Record keeping regarding call-ins, absences, etc.
- Other duties assigned
Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!
We are seeking Staffing Coordinator - Scheduler that has a passion for being part of a team
APPLY NOW !
Ensures overall adequate staffing in the nursing department per state requirements.
Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Ability to read and write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to plan, organize and deal with multiple projects
- Basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word
- Knowledge in various scheduling programs a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Must be able to remain professional in stressful situations and use creative thinking for a problem resolution
Berkshire Healthcare is a midsize healthcare, senior care, and senior living company. We are proud to be a leader among non-profit, post-acute care providers in Massachusetts. Large enough to have all of the senior services you need, yet small enough to care with that personal touch that makes all the difference. We own or operate 14 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Massachusetts, Kimball Farms, a lifecare, continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Massachusetts, Linda Manor Assisted Living in Leeds, and HospiceCare in the Berkshires for those with life limiting illnesses.
Berkshire Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer