Affiliate Marketing Manager
- 720 Monroe St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Ranked the #1 fastest growing company in NY by Crains and the #7th fastest company in the country by INC Magazine, Bear Mattress is a sleep and wellness brand that helps active people sleep better, recover faster, and improve athletic performance through our line of mattresses, pillows, and accessories. Bear Products are available online and delivered direct-to-consumer.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you’ll own our performance based marketing programs for Bear. Our network of CPA/CPC-based publisher and influencer affiliates needs a steady hand to manage strategy, relationship building and campaign management. We need a proven affiliate manager with an analytic eye that understands the conversion funnel, can identify trends that are leading to revenue (or aren’t) and use that information to influence future campaigns.
Innovation & Strategy
- Design promos, campaigns, fundraisers, etc.
- Program out the entire month & communicate to appropriate teams
- Sync with the marketing calendar to see where affiliate can offer support
- Find new ways to integrate the affiliate program with the Team Bear community
- Create and maintain the affiliate calendar
- Coordinate campaign prep and launch across all relevant teams (acquisition, PR, customer support, operations, warehouse, etc)
- Manage the creative development process to help build cross-channel campaigns that flow across email, website, content, social and paid channels like search, display, social, etc.
- Create monthly projections as well as monthly retrospectives on how goals were met
- Be the first wave of contact for high value affiliates and partners
- Personally reach out to potential “high dollar” affiliates & maintain those relationships personally from on-boarding on to ensure a quality experience
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates/partners to negotiate and secure paid placements, collaborations, exclusives
- Develop affiliate and partner-specific campaigns to support growth, engagement, and link building
- Track, analyze and report on the affiliate/partnerships channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, cross-functional partners, and to leadership
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget and be held accountable to meet or exceed agreed-upon KPIs
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of relevant affiliate and direct-response marketing experience, ideally for a product-focused digital business (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred) or at an agency/marketing service provider
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- Proficiency with 3rd party affiliate tools, i.e. Shareasale, Impact Radius, Skimlinks, etc.
- Knowledge of affiliate and influencer marketing and industry best practice
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaborativel
- You are a great storyteller and communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You’re just as comfortable powering through Excel models as you are whipping up white papers or creative presentations
- Highly analytical, solutions-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadline
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
We offer competitive comp and benefits, so apply today if interested in joining our team!