- Department: Data & Research
POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
Who may apply
Current Bachelors or Masters students.
- Support the Research team to produce insightful crypto research covering thematic trends, protocol and ecosystem overview, and on-chain data analytics utilizing various data tools to be published on CMC Research website
- Work cross-functionally, analyze data trend to producing meaningful findings
- Coordinate with CMC research partners, act as liaison externally and internally across marketing, PR, design, data and editing teams to support research projects, and help maintain the research pipeline
- Must Have: Currently a student, in Master in Finance/Data/Computer Science
- Ability to get and process data: Use API to grab and process data from websites like Defillama, Dune etc
- Passionate in Crypto industry, strong market sense
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.