- 7370 E 37th St N, Wichita, KS 67226, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Allied Global has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Performance Coach in our Wichita, KS office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year call center experience in a sales or customer service environment, proven motivation and coaching experience, and high energy building a sales a floor! We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME
Responsible for monitoring, coaching, developing, and motivating all agents to ensure agents get floor support coverage and answers they need, and also for KPI metrics. Also responsible for managing outbound and inbound calling programs for agents to ensure client and company goals are met. Execute call performance strategies provided by center Performance Managers and/or Center Director/Center Manager. Assist with onboarding new agents into the call center. Actively contribute to building and supporting the call center culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Engaged on the sales floor each day; Duties to be performed include: daily coaching and monitoring of all agents in the center (including Verifiers), perform side by side evaluations for each agent each week and perform random spot monitoring with immediate feedback. Recorded calls, side by side and spot monitoring are all acceptable means for monitoring and coaching. Floor management is crucial.
- The Call Center Director/Center Manager and/or Performance Manager will assign the Performance Coaches specific agents to coach daily, weekly, or monthly or by topic. 100% of focus is on answering call related questions, monitoring and side by side coaching.
- Provide appropriate support, mentoring, and guidance to agents in a sales environment.
- Maximize participation and performance. Promote and increase awareness.
- Monitoring and enhancing performance by identifying strengths and weaknesses with agents.
- Ensures agent adherence to company’s policies and procedures and all telemarketing regulations. This includes the agent handbook, proactively working with agents to ensure attendance metrics are met.
- Executes on the strategies provided to them by the Center Director/Center Manager and/or Performance Manager on performance against goals/accountabilities and provides timely feedback of all agents. Provide timely feedback and recommendations to Center Director/Center Manager and/or Performance Manager on sales performance, quality assurance, and training.
· Immediately reports any HR, potential discipline situations, and employee related issues to the Center Director/Center Manager and/or Performance Manager. Exceptions to this would include clear violations of company policy such as cell phone use or emergency situations that come up in the center.
· Review QA findings in a timely manner and provide feedback to agents.
· Assist with New Hire Check List, Performance Improvement Plans and any other performance related strategies for agents that are assigned by the Center Director/Center Manager and/or Performance Manager. The group of agents could change from time to time to provide broader range of coaching styles to all agents in the center.
· Handle escalated calls for the agent, have total floor awareness, and attend pre-shift meetings.
· Provides positive and effective motivation, coaching and development for all agents. Needs to work alongside our agents.
· Experience with client CRM’s (billing systems, portals, etc.).
· Works with IT/HelpDesk on technical issues.
· Prefer minimum of one year successful call center experience in a sales or customer service environment.
· Strong initiative; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
· Team working skills.
· Some College preferred.
· Proven motivation and coaching skills. High Energy!
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
· Good organizational/time management skills.
· Record of professional behavior and ability to handle confidential information.
· Highly dependable/Good attendance record.
· Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, and be up and down throughout the entire day.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.