- Honolulu Hangar, Honolulu, Hawaii, us
Hawaii Life Flight provides the entire state of Hawaii with professional, high quality air medical transportation 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We are the comprehensive provider for all air medical transportation on the islands and have developed strong, long-term relationships with the healthcare providers in the state.
Our history of serving the islands, hiring the most qualified staff and providing our crews with the most high quality equipment is paramount to our success.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- 3 years recent critical care experience
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS, NRP
- Advanced trauma course certification(s)
- Hawaii nursing license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and maintain a duty weight of less than 215 lbs fully geared
- CFRN, CEN or CCRN
- Flight experience preferred
Please visit our website: www.guardianflight.com