HR Business Partner
- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
Guardian Flight is seeking a professional individual to join our human resources team as a Human Resource Generalist. This is a great opportunity in a fast-paced and exciting environment, working with managers and employees in all aspects of HR and in a variety of states. Duties include the following:
• Counsel and assist clients regarding all aspects of employment, including hiring, employee counseling and separations.
• Ensure client compliance with employment law.
• Administrative duties, including managing FMLA, unemployment, worker's compensation, onboarding, drug tests and I-9 forms.
• Assist employees with benefit-related questions, including health, life, dental and vision insurance plans, Flexible Spending Account, as well as coordinating open enrollment.
• Write employee handbook policies, job descriptions, job postings and other employment documents.
• Investigate employee grievances and harassment/discrimination claims.
• Conduct training on topics such as sexual harassment and hiring/firing.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of both federal and multi-state employment law. To perform the job successfully, proven abilities should include:
• Previous Employee Relations experience, FMLA, Worker's Comp and Unemployment Claims.
• Excellent customer service skills, including patience and a desire to provide assistance.
• Able to communicate with and build trust with a wide variety of people, including professional speaking and writing skills.
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Excellent computer skills and reporting.
- Workday experience and knowledge.
- Payroll experience.
For more information, visit www.guaridanflight.com