- Gallup, NM, Gallup, NM
Guardian Flight/AeroCare has been providing quality air medical services nationally and internationally for 20 years and has been devoted to providing the desert Southwest prompt, responsive and safe fixed-wing medical transport since February 2003.
AeroCare is seeking a highly motivated Flight Paramedic for our fixed-wing/rotor-wing operations in Gallup, NM.
Our Flight Paramedics are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize the critically ill or injured patient.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, or equivalent.
- Trauma certification
- NRP and adult trauma training.
- Current paramedic licensure.
- National registry (NREMT-P)
- Three years ALS experience
- Professional certification (i.e. FP-C, CCEMT-P).
- Experience in critical care and/or emergency department preferred.
- Flight experience.
For more information, please visit www.guardianflight.com