Rotor Regional Aviation Manager
- 2467 Air Cargo Drive, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Responsible for supporting the organization, direction and administration tasks assigned within a regional area in relationship to overseeing aviation activities and personnel. Specific areas of focus are safety, training and scheduling of RW pilots. Responsible for daily aviation duties. Will be required to work with other field management including program directors, maintenance and clinical to ensure coordinated and efficient response to service request.
Functions and Responsibilities
· Ensure all operations within region are compliant with regulations, operation specifications and General Operations Manual.
· Participates as a member of Guardian Flight’s management team to promote a successful operation.
· Work with the Chief Pilot in field logistical support.
· Responsible for conduction or coordinating ferry and maintenance flights
· Coordinates pilot training in conjunction with the Training Department.
· Be designated as a Check Airman in the aircraft the serves their region.
· Coordinates with the program Director to schedule and conduct medical crewmember initial and recurrent training.
· Coordinates with the programs safety officer to attend quarterly safety meetings
· Responsible to ensure audit deficiencies and compliance issues found in their area of responsibility are corrected.
· Conduct monthly audits at all bases within their region.
· Fill shifts as required.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, available 24/7 for operational requirements.
· Acts as the on-scene representative for all accidents/incidents occurring within assigned area coordinated with Chief Pilot and Director of Operations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Aviation Management or 5 years related experience in Air Ambulance.
· Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft certificate with Instrument Rating.
· Current FAA Class II medical certificate
· 3,000 total helicopter flight hours
· 1,500 PIC in helicopters
· 1,500 turbine helicopters flight hours
· 200 hours of night/NVG
· Rotorcraft CFII
· NVG experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional demeanor
· Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks
· Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
· Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Grand Forks, ND.
For more information, visit www.guaridanflight.com