- Honolulu, HI, Honlulu, Hawaii, us
- Responsible for organizing and implementing standardized Quarterly trainings, annual trainings, and specialty training assignments from the Corporate Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation, Corporate and Base Training.
- Assists the Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services in the identification and revision of all continuing education requirements to maintain compliance with all accrediting, regulating and credentialing agencies.
- Active involvement in Ninth Brain based course evaluation and development.
- Works closely with local leadership, and customers in assisting with outreach education.
- Assists with the development of area-specific orientation of local protocol and procedures for new employees.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Guardian Flight’s SOPs, Patient Care Guidelines, Accreditation standards, and Employee Handbook.
- Assists in auditing, and managing crews’ Certifications, Education completion, and Employee Health requirements. Reviews Ninth Brain on at least a quarterly basis to ensure continued compliance by medical crew members and coordinates efforts with Director of Education/Director of Clinical Services/Program Directors.
- Participates in, and audits, Peer Review on the Image Trend System for QM/QI purposes.
- Ensures Chart completion in Image Trend for Billing submission.
- Maintain all requirements for, and be able to fulfill all essential functions of a flight crewmember as assigned, with the emphasis on being able to fly in the aircraft to observe and evaluate clinical crew member competency and skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years flight experience.
Current ACLS, PALS, NRP, Trauma, and a minimum of one Advanced Certification required.
Skilled in Educational Practices.
Ability to multi-task efficiently, works in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and has a strong attention for detail.
Collaborates well with Corporate and Program Leadership.
Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP, PHTLS, TNCC
Leadership skills and the ability to relate to medical crews, local EMS staff and hospital staff, and corporate and local management.
Director of Clinical Services
For more information, visit www.guaridanflight.com