King Air PIC
- Kotzebue, AK, Kotzebue, AK, us
Guardian Flight, Alaska’s premier air ambulance service, is hiring pilots to join their bases throughout Alaska. Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
The Pilot in Command is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the C90 King Air aircraft.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH
- LOSS OF MEDICAL COVERAGE
- 8 PAID HOLIDAYS AND PAID TIME OFF
- LIFE INSURANCE FOR YOU AND DEPENDENTS
- COMPETITIVE PAY AND A REWARDING JOB!!!
- ATP Certificate
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class)
- 2000 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com