Airworthiness Specialist (2)
- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
The Airworthiness Specialist will assist with all aspects and responsibilities of the company’s 135 Department requirements and FAA regulatory compliance standards. While providing strong technical knowledge and analytical skills associated with FAA regulatory requirements, he/she will assist in the development of and management of Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs (AAIP), Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL), Fleet Weight & Balance Programs, Aircraft Equipment Lists, Airworthiness Directive Compliance Tracking, Major Repair/Major Modification Review and Aircraft/Engine/Appliance Historical Records Management.
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
WE OFFER HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a FAR part 135 air carrier preferably in a quality assurance or technical support role
- Related Degree, Higher Technical Diploma or qualified equivalent experience
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant License; Inspection Authorization highly desirable
- Experience in rotary wing and airplane operations (preferred) with exposure to AS350, EC130, EC135 rotorcraft; KingAir, Hawker and Learjet airplanes highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com