Communication Specialist/Flight Dispatcher
- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Guardian Flight is currently seeking a full time Communications Specialist/Flight Dispatcher to join our corporate office team in South Jordan, UT. The Communications Specialist/Flight Dispatcher will work in a fast-paced environment, working both individually and in a team environment to receive and coordinate emergent and non-emergent telephone requests for patient transports via air and ground ambulance. This exciting position will allow you to work closely with pilots, nurses, aircraft mechanics and administrators to ensure our patients are flown to their destination in a timely manner. Position includes benefits, medical/dental, paid time off, holiday pay, and a 401K after 1 year.
Pay is $18/hour. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a), including some weekends/holidays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and rapidly changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail and superior customer service
- Basic math skills
- Time management skills
- General geographic knowledge and map reading skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet search engines
- Ability to think and act quickly under pressure
- Ability to answer and field calls from multiple phones
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to take direction and feedback well
We offer a competitive benefits package including: Paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K (after 1 year of employment), life insurance and medical/dental insurance for employee and immediate family.
For more information, please visit us at www.guardianflight.com