Helicopter A&P Technician *****$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS*****
- Riverton, WY, Riverton, WY
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services,caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The Riverton, WY Helicopter A&P Technician will provide 24/7 onsite maintenance support for our AS350B3e helicopter including management of base inventory, planning, and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintaining the base technical library and maintaining company-owned ground support equipment during scheduled days on duty. This position offers highly competitive pay and benefits!
Air Medical Resource Group will provide:
- A pay rate of $58k - $68k/yr DOE
- 24 on/ 6 off rotation
- 5 shifts of PTO/year
- $40/month cell allowance
- Benefits and 401(k) available
- $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate
- 5 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience
- 3 years of experience maintaining Airbus model AS350 series aircraft
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe, compliant aircraft
- The ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays being on-call 24/7 while on duty
- The ability to travel as needed performing maintenance of fleet aircraft to meet operational requirements
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization.
- 10 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 5 years of experience maintaining AS350 aircraft.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability
- Experience with maintenance tracking computer programs
For more information, visit www.amrg.com