King Air PIC
- Juneau, AK, Juneau, AK
Guardian Flight transports patients from pediatrics to geriatrics, including specialty care services. We transport medical, surgical, cardiac, trauma, pediatric, high-risk OB, neuro, and burn patients from rural area facilities to secondary and tertiary care facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our flight nurses and paramedics use the latest technology and education to transport patients who require advanced procedures. We also provide non-emergent and/or scheduled air ambulance services.
The Pilot in Command is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the C90 King Air aircraft.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION with low premiums
- LOSS OF MEDICAL COVERAGE
- LIFE INSURANCE FOR YOU AND DEPENDENTS
- 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH
- 8 PAID HOLIDAYS AND PAID TIME OFF
- COMPETITIVE PAY AND A REWARDING JOB!!!
- ATP Certificate
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class)
- 2000 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com