Lear 45 PIC ****INTERNAL ONLY**** (2)
- Juneau, AK, Juneau, AK, us
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.
The Pilot in Command is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft.
Guardian Flight makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
- Competitive starting salary up to $90,000 in certain bases
- Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
- Double time on Holidays
- Commutable schedule
- Free company provided crew housing when on shift for commuters
- Company housing programs available when living in base
- ATP Certificate
- First Class Medical Certificate
- 5000 Hours Total Time
- 2000 Hours PIC
- 1000 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
- 250 Alaska Time
- 800 Hours Jet Time
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com