Paramedics and EMT-I ***Full and Part-time positions available***
- Basin and Riverton, WY, Basin and Riverton, Wyoming, United States
Guardian EMS is the premier provider of emergency services and ground transportation in Fremont County, Wyoming. We are seeking EMT-I's and Paramedics for our new ground ambulance operation base in Basin and Riverton, WY.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full and part time available
- Daily overtime pay after 8 hours
- Opportunity for overtime shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Variety of calls including Medical Trauma
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
Administers pre-hospital emergency life support to sick or injured patients, and drives the ambulance as required.
- Must have current Wyoming EMT-I or Paramedic license.
- Must possess a valid Wyoming Driver License and be insurable for liability purposes.
- Must be age 21 or older to operate Ambulance under company insurance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.