Business Development Specialist
- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Guardian Flight transports patients from pediatrics to geriatrics, including specialty care services. We transport medical, surgical, cardiac, trauma, pediatric, high-risk OB, neuro, and burn patients from rural area facilities to secondary and tertiary care facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our flight nurses and paramedics use the latest technology and education to transport patients who require advanced procedures, including oral and nasal intubation, needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy, chest tube insertion, mechanical ventilation, intraosseous insertion, and rapid sequence intubation (RSI), etc. We also provide non-emergent and/or scheduled air ambulance services.
Employee benefits include medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K, life insurance and disability insurance coverage, work schedule for a good work/life balance.
The Business Development Specialist position for Guardian Flight will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer and work closely with the Guardian Flight Program Director and other members of the management team. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks, responsibilities, and expectations:
- Develop, implement, and control marketing/public relation campaigns and events
- Create and develop marketing literature, touch-points, and corporate information for given market areas
- Build and sustain productive and profitable relationships with key decision makers, medical professionals, and community leaders through a variety of mediums including; personal visits, presentations, written communications, corporate literature, etc.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to large and small bodies of medical professionals and civic leaders
- Seek out new opportunities for business development and growth
- Assist business development team or take lead in the conceptual design and layout of brochures, information guides, website, calendars, newsletters and many other promotional and PR items
- Actively participate in strategic planning and weekly Business Development Meetings with Business Development Team, Program Director, and Vice President to determine direction, needs, opportunities, and action
- Evaluate statistical trends and take actions accordingly
- Implement and control competitive intelligence efforts
- Continually do what is required and ethical to grow flight volume and market share
- Measurable increases in flight volume in specific markets as well as company wide
- Measurable increases in market share in specific markets as well as company wide
- Initiative to get the job done without being asked, self-motivation
- Honesty and integrity
- Dedication to mission and values
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with business development team and management
- Creativity in all aspects of work but especially in approach to problems and opportunities
- A “can do” attitude regardless of the situation/mission
- Previous experience in business development and/or marketing
- High School diploma and college course in business development or related field
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time (locations: UT and WY)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.