- Elko NV, Elko, NV, us
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. AMRG has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Flight Paramedics are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport via fixed wing aircraft to medical care facilities. This includes provision of life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight Paramedics must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- 3 years recent related experience
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Advanced trauma course certifications
- Current National Registry
- Professional certification (i.e. FP-C, CCP-C)
- Flight experience
For more information visit www.amrg.com