Regional Maintenance Manager - Rotorcraft
- 2301 Airport Dr., Grand Forks, North Dakota, us
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air and ground medical transportation services, caring for and transporting critically ill or injured patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Planning, managing and performing oversight of the maintenance organization within the assigned region including all rotorcraft maintenance bases and the rotorcraft depot maintenance facility.
· Ensuring company aircraft are maintained in accordance with the airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, FAA Airworthiness Directives, and standard practice.
· Overseeing the management of the aircraft maintenance activities including overhaul, modifications, maintenance, and repair of the aircraft airframe, rotors, engines, and appliances.
· Managing after-hours maintenance support for their respective region.
· Maintaining a close liaison with the Director of Maintenance to provide current status of aircraft and forecast downtime.
· Preparation and administration of a maintenance schedule for their respective region.
· Reviewing aircraft maintenance schedule and coordinating with the Director of Maintenance and base technicians to ensure all necessary resources are in place and the scheduled maintenance tasks are accomplished on time.
· Meeting operational goals and objectives including budgetary responsibility.
· Having a thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, the General Maintenance Manual, the General Operations Manual, AMRG Operations Specifications and AMRG policies and procedures.
· Administering the AMRG MEL Management Program ensuring timely repair of deferred maintenance items in accordance with the MEL Management Program.
· Administering the aircraft out-of-service events log on the company intranet portal.
· Ensuring the AMRG aircraft status board is maintained with current and accurate aircraft information.
· Preparing Mechanical Interruption Summary (14CFR 135.417) reports and ensuring submittal to the Director of Maintenance in accordance with established procedures.
· Managing Service Difficulty Reports (14CFR 135.415) ensuring timely submission to the FAA.
· Reviewing and approving materials requests generated by maintenance personnel.
· Coordinating new base startups and participate in the initial training of base technicians.
· Ensuring all company and personally owned calibrated tools are within calibration time limits when used and kept up to date on the company calibrated tool tracking log for their respective region.
· Promoting the professional development of maintenance technicians.
· Overseeing the execution of all duties assigned to his/her subordinates.
·10 years experience maintaining rotor-wing aircraft as a certificated A&P mechanic, 5 years of which performing in a supervisory capacity.
· 5 years experience maintaining Airbus AS350 series aircraft.
· Must hold an FAA Mechanic certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings.
· Ability to read and interpret complex technical data and communicate such data effectively to subordinates as well as to company executive staff.
· Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks.
· Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment.
· Self-motivated and detail oriented with a focus on quality, safety, and regulatory compliance.
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft Office programs and web-based aircraft maintenance tracking and publications management programs.
· 5 year’s supervisory experience maintaining aircraft for a Part 135 HEMS operator
· 10 years’ experience maintaining Airbus AS350 and EC135
· FAA Mechanic license with Inspection Authorization
Find out more about us by visiting www.amrg.com