Rotor-Wing Chief Pilot
- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air and ground medical transportation services, caring for and transporting critically ill or injured patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is seeking an experienced pilot with a strong leadership background to join our team as the Rotor-Wing Chief Pilot. This position will be based out of our headquarters in South Jordan, Utah. This upper-level administrative role will hold regular office hours in South Jordan when not on a travel assignment. Extensive travel will be required to make regular visits to outlying bases around the Western & Central US. Relocation to South Jordan, UT is required.
- 3 years Part 135 PIC at a Helicopter Air Ambulance program
- Must meet the requirements of Part 119.71 to hold the Chief Pilot position of a FAA Air Carrier Certificate
- Current FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 3,000 total flight hours
- 1,000 PIC in helicopters
- 2,000 turbine flight hours
- 100 IFR flight hours
- 100 hours of night
- NVG experience
- Applicants must possess the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 70 pounds.
- Applicants must also be able to maintain a duty weight of no more than 225lbs, fully suited.
- Valid CFI pilot certificate
- Previous aviation leadership experience
- Previous Part 135 Check Airman and/or Instructor experience
- AS350 and EC130 experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Find out more about us by visiting www.amrg.com