King Air PIC
- 1470 N Mcgill Hwy, Ely, NV, United States
With over 25 years of experience, American Medflight is the region's leading fixed-wing critical care air ambulance provider. From strategically located bases on the western and eastern slopes of Nevada, we provide exceptional aeromedical care and transport 24 hours a day. Our high speed, high-performance aircraft ensure that seriously ill or injured patients arrive quickly and safely at the medical facility best suited to treat them.
AMF makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we transport. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
- Competitive starting salary
- Work-over incentive pay for additional shifts
- Commutable schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Company housing programs available
- King Airs equipped with EFIS, Garmin 400 (WAAS capable), Stratus II, and Electronic Flight Bags
Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, optional long term and short term disability, and relocation assistance.
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and Guardian requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
- ATP Written
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class at least)
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
- ATP Certificate
For more information, visit www.americanmedflight.com