- WY-789, Worland, WY 82401, USA
Guardian Flight is an air medical program serving Wyoming and Utah from five bases utilizing both rotor and fixed-wing aircraft. We are currently Wyoming’s largest air medical provider and the only helicopter serving the castle country of Utah. We look forward to serving Wyoming, Utah and the surrounding states as we accomplish our mission of providing safe, compassionate and efficient air medical transportation.
Flight Paramedics are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport via fixed wing aircraft to medical care facilities. This includes provision of life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight Paramedics must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
- Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew.
- Provide patient care prior to and during transport.
- Provide compassionate and efficient patient care.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, or equivalent.
- Trauma certification
- NRP and adult trauma training.
- Current paramedic licensure.
- Three years ALS experience
- Professional certification (i.e. FP-C, CCEMT-P).
- Experience in critical care and/or emergency department preferred.
- Flight experience.
For more information visit www.guardianflight.com.