Communication Specialist/Flight Dispatcher
- 10888 South 300 W, South Jordan, UT, United States
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. AMRG has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is currently seeking a full time Communications Specialist/Flight Dispatcher to join our corporate office team in South Jordan, UT. The Communications Specialist/Flight Dispatcher will work in a fast-paced environment, working both individually and in a team environment to receive and coordinate emergent and non-emergent telephone requests for patient transports via air and ground ambulance. This exciting position will allow you to work closely with pilots, nurses, aircraft mechanics and administrators to ensure our patients are flown to their destination in a timely manner. Position includes benefits, medical/dental, paid time off, holiday pay, and a 401K after 1 year.
Pay is approximately $18/hour after training. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a), including some weekends/holidays.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and rapidly changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail and superior customer service
- Basic math skills
- Time management skills
- General geographic knowledge and map reading skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet search engines
- Ability to think and act quickly under pressure
- Ability to answer and field calls from multiple phones
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to take direction and feedback well
AMRG offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, holiday pay, 401K (after 1 year of employment), life insurance and medical/dental insurance for employee and immediate family.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.