- 10888 S 300 W, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. AMRG has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The Administrative Assistant provides and oversees a full range of clerical and specialized administrative functions across departments for the company providing organizational support for projects, programs, and spreadsheets that are highly complex in scope and nature. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, have effective communication skills as well as a proven track record of efficiency within a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as needed.
· Data entry with attention to detail
· Assembling document binders, filing, sorting mail, preparing packages, and other office duties as assigned
· Previous experience in an administrative or clerical role.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint.
· High School education
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment, have the experience to operate multiple computer applications, have strong experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, be able to communicate verbally and in writing, and perform at a high quality in a high volume setting.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
· This position is an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
For more information visit www.amrg.com