Aviation Inventory Supply Specialist
- Anchorage, AK, USA
Guardian Flight is Alaska’s largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the state.
Our crewmembers translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state.
*Entry Level Position
The Aviation Inventory Supply Specialist manages aircraft parts and supply inventory. This position is responsible to process supply orders through the aviation purchasing team and will track and receive supply orders and process into inventory.
- Responsible for parts receiving, shelf life program monitoring and inventory control, core tracking, warranty and shipping of parts
- Shipping, packaging, crating, and banding of incoming and outgoing parts and equipment
- Monday-Friday schedule 8am-5pm
- Must currently live in AK
- Previous experience with inventory management, tracking and control (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge and training in IATA/ICOA, FAA and CFR49
- Must be able to work in a safety sensitive environment near and around various aircraft
- Must possess a current driver’s license and be able to pass company background screening according to Federal Aviation Regulations
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.