- Anchorage, AK
Guardian Flight is the largest air Medevac provider in the state of Alaska. Guardian Flight transports medical, surgical, cardiac, trauma, pediatric, pediatric ICU, newborns, obstetrics and burn patients from rural facilities to tertiary care facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Guardian also provides non-urgent prearranged medical charters to or from any Alaskan community.
The Facilities Housekeeper is responsible for the day to day cleanliness and upkeep of the inside and outside of the facility, maintaining offices, break-rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, resting rooms, hallways, entrance, etc. with full cleaning duties. Assists with light maintenance. Performs some yard work and cleanup.
Interior of Building:
• Minor repairs within their work scope
• Upon departure of personnel from crew rest rooms, check crew room for cleanliness and clean room as needed including vacuum, wiping of surfaces, emptying trash, and general cleaning to ensure room is prepared for next person’s arrival
• Wash, dry and put away linens each day to ensure linens stocked in each room and extra linens available in emergencies
• Clean spills, clean toilets and vacuum rooms
• Stock cups, lids and straws for pop and water
• Stock coffee supplies, cups, lids, straws, small creamers
• Inspect for cleanliness and wash windows regularly inside and out to keep clean
• Clean blinds as necessary to keep clean - minimum of every 6 months
• Clean mirrors, sinks, cabinets, toilets dishes, other surfaces as needed
• Empty trash, vacuum, sweep, mop as needed in all rooms upstairs/downstairs
• Wash, dry and put away dishes in sink if needed daily
• Change light bulbs as needed and stock needed supply
• Clean refrigerators once per month or as needed if spill or excess waste, etc.
• Clean windows and doors inside/outside as required
• Assist with scheduling of resting rooms
• Other interior duties as needed as assigned by manager
Exterior of Building:
• Minor exterior maintenance as needed
• mow lawns
• pick up trash and weed as needed
• Turn on and off sprinkling systems through beginning and end of summer season
• Sweep debris/shovel snow from walkways and entrance
• Cover, clean replace filters on air conditioning systems as needed
• clean outside windows when needed at minimum of every 6 months
• change lightbulbs as needed and reorder supply
• TV/Direct TV trouble shooting, call in repairs, etc.
• Cleaning of vehicles as needed, and often enough to ensure they are kept in clean condition for drivers. Vehicles should be cleaned at least once per month.
• Taking vehicles for repair, drop off pick up as needed
• Assist with driving the company shuttle to pick-up or deliver guests and staff to/ from Anchorage facility
• Other exterior duties as needed and as assigned by Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED required
• Proficient in housing and office maintenance
• Clean driving record
• Proficient with cleaning tools: vacuum, rug cleaners, etc.
• Ability to use office equipment: copier, computer, telephone, fax
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service
• Time management
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Stress tolerance
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Ability to consistently work regular business hours with occasional on-call requirements for emergencies
• Ability to identify and solve problems
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com